Natural Selection 2 is buggy as hell

Discuss whatever you'd like!
seana11
Tyrant

Re: Natural Selection 2 is buggy as hell

Post by seana11 »

FutureSuture wrote:

That is according to the forum belonging to Natural Selection 2 over on Steam.

According to forums, every game breaks balance completely in every patch, fails to even run even on the highest end pcs, and is full of hacks and cheaters.

Gireen
Graphic Designer
Clan: [DoH]

Post by Gireen »

Here only missing menu elements one time and a black screen after reconnect. But after that i could test nearly everything out.

Its a interesting game but compared to Unv everything moves a bit slower, the wallwalk of one alien is slow too and the eyes are in the mouth? ... :eek:
Aliens looks ugly. and the marines have not so many weapons. Maybe only one less but it feels like its only 3.

What i like is that Gorges or how it is called can build green blobs to block, and a tunnel where you really can walk through.
Marines have different grenades and mines. Mini tutorials while waiting to spawn. Showing the skill of servers in the Serverbrowser.

Good to see is the ancestry to Gloom at the flying alien, alien vision and one defense building.

On the paper Unv and NS2 are nearly the same game but if you play it's totally different.
Unv with the faster quake like movement and self organizing players and many builders.
NS2 with a RTS like Commander, slow Aliens and Melee Attacks for Humans (!!).

buy UNV. you can't live without it.
THINK OF THE GRANGERS!

fear ma engrish :granger:

ViruS
Granger

Post by ViruS »

Aliens looks ugly

Apparently it was released information that stated they were based off the main characters from the series "The Land Before Time" children's series. It's about dinosaurs btw. I recommend watching it, even if you're 60 years old.

Btw, when are we gonna add the flying alien?

ImageImageYou[TubeImage