Kill 'em All's Proposal Clan Mode Extreme

Request new features or present your ideas.
Kill 'em all Silvana

Kill 'em All's Proposal Clan Mode Extreme

Post by Kill 'em all Silvana »

Warning this following piece contain many grammatical errors read at your own risk

Hi, my name is Kill 'em all Silvana, some you may know me, but I have recently "rediscovered Trem" and would like to contribute in a meaningful way, so here it is... CLAN MODE (P.S) I welcome CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, so feel free to comment questions or concerns below. Finally pardon my grammar and spelling I'm on a Mac... : |

Purpose:
-Fight for control of areas of a galaxy system represented by maps
-Clan matches are fought on maps that represents a planet in the galactic system, maps are best 2 out of 3
-whoever holds the largest area of the galaxy due to winning those maps, or eliminates the opposing teams wins.
-clans can be remade after each win cycle, and species can be changed
-equal number required aliens/human teams to start (ex. 2 each)

Pros- gets more people involved in clan wars, Possible reward includes the winner getting a map named after them or a badge for their forum signature, -single players can make a name for themselves and get recruited.

Cons- a galatic map would have to be made( work in progress), schedule needs refinement,

Participants

• Only Alien Packs and Corporations can engage in battle
    -Battle can only be fought over adjacent systems
    -Human Clans may be Corporations and end their title business like terms with inc. alliance,consortium, etc
    -Aliens clans may use pack,broods,ilk ..whatever use a thesaurus for words meanings
    -Corporations can hire nonaffiliated mercenaries(single players) while aliens can recruit outcasts(single players) to help them with fights on bigger maps, if clan members are absent
    -limit to mercs/outcasts to 3 per side to avoid stacking
    -word of warning hiring mercs/outcast to play with you cost credits/evos and they must be paid for and arranged in advance, however paid parties cannot be held accountable if they don't show up to aid you. To generally discourage this rouge-like behavior mercs operate on a referral system from corporations and packs on the forums. Example: "so and so" sucks don't hire those guys!! - Sincerely ,Ceo,Terracorp.
    -Only clan leaders can post of the referral board.
    -repeat offenders risk expulsion from clan wars, changing user name to bypass this result in automatic ban

How it Works: (highly unstable)

• 4 teams total 2 aliens and 2 human per galactic map( Separate Clan mode may take place on multiple servers)
    -clans must submit who they wish to challenge and what map they wish to fight for at least 2 days before the 1st battle
    -All team leaders participating in the fight must agree to time and server
    -single players who wants to join must select their race and register before participation
    -if necessary clan leaders can open up the game to single players until requirements are met. Clans then can choose who they want on their team.
  • schedule of matches predetermined and automated, matches are organized between all 4 clan leaders before every galactic cycle. Be there for be square.
    -at least 10 members(or predetermined #) of a clan or corp must be present throughout for your side to avoid automatic forfeit(the map will still be fought, you just lose that map.) Lacking troops hire the mercs/outcasts( max limit 3 )
    -each team has a home world
    -one map can be challenged at a time per opposing faction
    -losing the home world is automatic loss for the faction.
    -Winning a map a clan earn a week exemption form losing that territory from the defeated faction.
  • remember only adjacent factions on the map can challenge another each other.
  • If clan leader must be present at all battle if he/she is a No-Show the battle will result in automatic victory for the opposing team

example schedule scenarios for the week:
H Blue Vs. A Blue ATCS 5:00 pm (Attacking)
A Blue VS H BLue omicron 7:00 pm (Defending)
H Red Vs. A Red arachnid 6:00 pm (Attacking)
A Red VS H Red slime factory 8:00 pm (Defending)

Next Scenario: H blue being attacked by the two aliens teams and attacking
H blue Vs A REd : map derelict 8:00 pm(defending)
H blue Vs A blue map vega stations 10:00 pm(defending)
H blue Vs A Red: map methane 5:00 pm(attacking)

1 Alien team to attacking 2 adjacent Human factions
A Red vs. H blue 6:00 pm/ arachnids (Attacking)
A Red vs H red 8:00 pm/ sirus complex(Attacking)
A RED VS H Blue 7:00 pm/ granger(defending)

-each week either 3 battles of 1 map (dates to be determined) are fought between adjacent factions.
-each faction can choose the same map or 2 separate maps for a maximum of 6 battles per week( 3 separate maps and 9 battles for the unfortunate 1 faction v 2 )

-finally the system resets every 2 months or until all opposing factions are defeated.

• Issues: international players and time of scheduling
    setting up the schedule and the playability of the galactic map.
    -designing the map
    -may need increase in number of participant teams

Optional Stuff:
-Groups websites must provide a mission statement and motto just like real corporations(adds to the realism and legitimacy of the clan) beyond that they get free reign

-extras:special clan armor skins,decals, logos...marketing is everything! For aliens, scars, Chitin decorations, trophy kills,

-Perks for winning certain maps...maybe like regeneration boost or armor bonus something small for winning overa system. Ex: winning Eden corp map with give a faster spawn rate by 10%.

-Credits & evo system another treat for winning matches you even get some if you lose though at a greatly reduced value. Remember these will give you an edge in battle, but no so much the other team doesn't have a chance. Also clans will have to choose carefully about what to upgrade as you wont be able to get all the traits quickly.

all startup groups must are given 2 weeks to accumulate the necessary registration to the USC/ fee and cannot be attacked within those 2w weeks after that they are game

Clan Customization via Credit/evo system (incomplete)

Aliens 3 traits: Total 9 upgrades per catergory
Bio(offensive): (to be completed)

Chitin(defensive)

Passive

Humans (to be completed)

Implants: offensive

• response package: increase stamina by 15 %
  • Omercal Heavy combat boots: reduce falling damage by 50% and increased sprint speed by 5%
  • Combat Awareness: aliens on screen are highlighted in green to red according to threat level
    Tech Defensive (to be completed)
  • turret rapid fire system
  • reactor increase powered system
  • Ai upgrade, increased defense computer regenerative abilities.

Passive

• Reinforced Fiber Alloy Armor bonus +10 percent
    -
    -

Finally I realize this is a lot would take some work and sadly Im not a programmer , so i wont feel bad if this doesn't get implemented at all. This is just a post just throwing ideas out there. All ideas in this post should be recognized as intellectual rights of Kill 'em All Silvana……just kidding.

other random improvements,

Stage 1 human no hud display except rifle ammo on the gun itself
-Stage 2 you get hud only with the helmet
-helmet will have all the old features plus new stuff like foggin up the glass breathing with depleted stamina ,blood splatter, and vital stats( heart rate,blood sugar rating(jk), adrenaline levels, etc )
-combat chatter ex: when teammates get basi-grabbed in your vicinity you will hear "get it off get it off" or when one or more tyrants is near you " Incoming heavies" " big boy coming through!!"
this will eliminate the "IN combat" chat spam,reduce time typing warnings, and increase time holding down the shoot button.
-chatter will only be heard the respective team as not to alert the enemy to the number of hostiles in their vicinity. ( or maybe it should?)

Once again I expect NONE of this stuff to be implemented in game, just throwing out ideas.

Kill 'em all Silvana

Re: Kill 'em All's Proposal Clan Mode Extreme

Post by Kill 'em all Silvana »

Also If you need some story line ideas I got a few ideas I'd like to pitch.

kharnov
Granger
Clan: GT

Post by kharnov »

Nice to see you again, man! It's been a while since I last played on GPP.

Regarding the storyline, I've got a draft timeline up here.

Coincidentally, I wrote about a similar tournament idea while ago! Take a look at this blog post.

ViruS
Granger

Post by ViruS »

I thought it sparked a memory.

ImageImageYou[TubeImage

seana11
Tyrant

Post by seana11 »

kharnov wrote:

Nice to see you again, man! It's been a while since I last played on GPP.

Regarding the storyline, I've got a draft timeline up here.

I like the storyline, and it opens up some places for the campaign mode. Possible stuffs that could happen: Earth comes back to the colonies (before/after) the aliens are defeated and is under command of (robots/humans [maybe we could take a cue from Frank Herbert's Helstrom's Hive]) with the colonies must fight (in addition to the aliens). I really want to see some development on the alien side, though. At the moment, they are a "raging swarm" and nothing else.

@The thingy:

Maybe we could set it up so that we have a server hosting a bunch of games, and have it keep track of stats and such. We could have people form impromptu defences of a planet instead of or augmented with bots. This could be linked to a web server that had rankings, registration, and scheduling.