Weapon Sounds

Release and discuss things you've made, including mods.
jakegabb

Re: Weapon Sounds

Post by jakegabb »

seana11 wrote:

I'm not really sure how to makesounds in the first place. There are very few tutorials on google, and most of them don't relate to making video-game style sounds. This was mainly just a stapler with some modifications in audacity. I knew what I wanted it to sound like, but I really just wasn't sure how to make it like that...

No worries man, just keep trying, I'm in the same boat with being unsure how to make sounds. I think it just comes with the territory since you're trying to make sounds that don't actually exist :). The thing is, this type of stuff is too intuitive so there won't be any tutorials cause it's more of an artform vs a technical thing.

YOU ARE NOT REAL. - https://soundcloud.com/yanr

seana11
Tyrant

Re: Weapon Sounds

Post by seana11 »

jakegabb wrote:

No worries man, just keep trying, I'm in the same boat with being unsure how to make sounds. I think it just comes with the territory since you're trying to make sounds that don't actually exist :). The thing is, this type of stuff is too intuitive so there won't be any tutorials cause it's more of an artform vs a technical thing.

Yeah, but I don't even know how to begin making a sound sound like what I want it to...