couldn't see my weapons

Get support for Unvanquished.
KenuR
Tyrant

couldn't see my weapons

Post by KenuR »

The attachment shot0000.jpg is no longer available

I got this error on Niveus, on startup and I wasn't able to see any of my weapons for the duration of the game.

Attachments
shot0000.jpg
ViruS
Granger

Re: couldn't see my weapons

Post by ViruS »

yeah i get this bug on cruz-beta(something) [ its the map with exporting and luggage belt] and to make it worse, the muzzle flare spawns at 0 units from the camera. Also, some of the muzzle flares aren't transparent (reminds me of third team mod by rotacak for some reason) which makes it even worse than it already is. I hope this gets fix soon, otherwise i'm gonna have to leave cg_drawguns to 0 to avoid these muzzle flares.

Sixthly
Dretch

Post by Sixthly »

KenuR wrote:

I got this error on Niveus, on startup and I wasn't able to see any of my weapons for the duration of the game.

Is this bug occurring on the vanilla renderer after the first game? If so it should be fixed for alpha 2.

ViruS
Granger

Post by ViruS »

I found a probable cause (tested it through loading demos since i can't connect to a unvanquished server due to my loading speed) and most probable cause is that if i switch windows constantly back and forth between unvanquished and another one (excludes console) while it loads.