Some of the more obvious things

Request new features or present your ideas.
HellsAngels

Some of the more obvious things

Post by HellsAngels »

I'd consider this just a sort of double-check to make sure you didn't miss anything too obvious to work on, here's what I found with a tiny bit of testing:

Basilisk:

When the Basilisk's model moves directly left or right, it is looking in the wrong direction (i.e. if it is moving left, it looks in the direction that you'd look in when moving right)

Goon:
When taunting, there is a slight pause before going back to standard model position (this could be caused by the taunt animation ending too soon)

Humans:

• The human model (in third person) doesn't match up with the first person model (i.e. the camoflage glove)
  • When the new first person models are reloading (take pulse for example) the third person does not match up
  • When in chainsuit, the first person (and third person) models for the new model weapons like pulse do not match up (lol dat chainsuit has some sexy arms for being in full metal armor)

I might add to this thread if anything else pops up when I go on

kharnov
Granger
Clan: GT

Re: Some of the more obvious things

Post by kharnov »

The basilisk and dragoon are both going to be re-animated. The basilisk will also be re-textured.

When we finish animating the new human model, he'll be in-game. We'll then be making a new battlesuit design for him, and new robot-like hands to grip weapons with while in a battlesuit.

This is the new human:

KenuR
Tyrant

Post by KenuR »

wow, it looks really good
is there a female model in the works?

Asvarox
Mantis

Post by Asvarox »

It'd be great if we could see booster aura range thing as it currently is with OM/Egg creep range and trapper area of effect. Acid tube is missing one.

Ishq
Project Head

Post by Ishq »

Ah, I'll look into adding that.