alien claws, teeth and tentacles

Request new features or present your ideas.
Dandoombuggy
Modeler

Re: alien claws, teeth and tentacles

Post by Dandoombuggy »

niceeeeeeeeeeeeee

ViruS
Granger

Post by ViruS »

lol... i already saw these vids about a week ago... anyway, if this was to be implemented instead of the 1.2 idea, maybe it could have both functions in it. Lets say default cg_drawclaws "2" is always showing, cg_drawclaws "1" is what it looks like in that choppers video. Also, i know thats tremz, but those basi claws, they absolutely do not suit it. It might suit our current unvanquished basi because its like a mini tyrant right now... i honestly don't like the current basilisk though

Asvarox
Mantis

Post by Asvarox »

As for goons, I'd imagine something more like a camera shake for a goon, like it would chomp. Hard to describe in my native language, not to mention English, but I hope you get the idea.

Also, what happened to camera shake of 1.1 mara bouncing off the walls? I played 1.1 recently and it made me notice it's absence in GPP. I believe it really made the class feel more dynamic.

Anomalous
Programmer

Post by Anomalous »

Whereas I don't like the abdomen part of the new dretch texture. The old texture, recoloured to match, should look better; I'd ridge it in an exoskeletal kind of way (somewhat ant-like). Alternatively, band the ‘guts’ so that they're more stripe-like.

The rest of the dretch texturing etc. is fine. I'd not change that :)

Debian and Ubuntu packages (squeeze, wheezy, sid; 12.04, 12.10, 13.04) may work on derivatives

OFFEND! … no, that's not right… ATTACK!

viracocha

Post by viracocha »

I agree to Qrntz too because occupy the visual in a manner that is more difficult to make correct hit

btw i think is possible to use as an option like cg_drawgun or visible only when attacking as other explain before me

KenuR
Tyrant

Post by KenuR »

I don't know if it would annoy me, but one thing's for sure... it would be freakin' awesome for the first couple of hours :D