One of this game's problems is this:
- Killing enemies = money and momentum.
- Killing enemy structures = no money, just momentum.
No wonder why people camp. Here's my proposal:
Every time you kill e.g. 32 BP worth of stuff, you're awared a heroic badge. You can then go to an armory or the overmind to take a badge of your choosing.
A badge gives you an extremely powerful one time use ability. Once you use the ability, the badge disintegrates and you have to earn yourself a new one.
Here are some example abilities that could be added:
- Thunder Charge - the human becomes surrounded with a shroud electricity and charges forward with a frightening speed (like a tyrant but much faster). When the human hits a player, a structure or a wall, the target receives an enormous amount of damage and the human loses some health as well. In addition to that, everything within a certain distance from the impact that is not protected by a solid wall is temporarily paralyzed (including alien defenses and other humans). If the human jumps, he/she flies up like a rocket (this can be used to attack structures on the ceiling).
- Beserker's Rage - the human temporarily loses the ability to use normal weapons and instead fights with his/her fists. The human's punching power, speed and jump height are also significantly increased, and, while the ability is active, the human's health will be able to go down to -200 without the human dying.
- Ethereal Maw - when the ability activated, thick white smoke starts to come out of the alien's mouth. If an alien's melee attack does not hit anything, a ghostly maw will shoot out of its mouth and will deal damage if it hits something. This ability gets weaker over time until it finally deactivates.
- Infernal Chains - chains every human within the line of sight to the floor. The human should still be able to move within a small radius of his/her initial location and aim.
Request new features or present your ideas.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
It would be awesome for a 2D version (horizontal scroller) of this game!
This comment is licensed under cc by 4 and antecedent.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests