Page 3 of 3

Re: Quick ideas and small suggestions

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:08 am UTC
by GORE
Thanks for your inputs. An idea is to make smg preventing the egg to spawn units. The egg just pops and unable to spawn couple of secs.

Another thing, make adv marauder immune against rc electric. Btw rc electric goes through walls.

Re: Quick ideas and small suggestions

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:57 am UTC
by illwieckz
GORE wrote:An idea is to make smg preventing the egg to spawn units.


If I'm right just sitting on the egg makes it unable to spawn units.

Another thing, make adv marauder immune against rc electric.


Even if it can sound more “realistic” since adv marauder can generate electricity itself, an adv marauder immune to RC self defense sounds over powered to me. Skilled adv marauder player can already be very efficient at wiping human base…

Re: Quick ideas and small suggestions

Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:37 pm UTC
by Tom
illwieckz wrote:If I'm right just sitting on the egg makes it unable to spawn units.

Yes.
illwieckz wrote:Even if it can sound more “realistic” since adv marauder can generate electricity itself, an adv marauder immune to RC self defense sounds over powered to me. Skilled adv marauder player can already be very efficient at wiping human base…

Indeed.

Re: Quick ideas and small suggestions

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:00 am UTC
by GORE
Quick idea: Make so repairing cost build points. Right now it's unfair to Aliens buildings that's not repairable.

Re: Quick ideas and small suggestions

Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:33 pm UTC
by illwieckz
Every buildables including alien ones repair themselves alone. Humans have just the advantage to speed-up this repairing, on the other hand aliens can't recover health (and sometime heal together) without returning their base. So, both team have some unfair advantage over the other one. :wink: