Spawning ideas

Request new features or present your ideas.
lamefun
Tyrant

Re: Spawning ideas

Post by lamefun »

illwieckz wrote:

it's not fun at all in a Human vs Alien game when you get teleport-teamkilled glued to the floor by a trapper and choke on acid, get skewered by a spiker while trying to dodge a big aliens with scary teeth (because, sadly, an affordable clairvoyance serum hasn't been invented as of 2015) or mauled by a team of 3 tyrants just after you bought your badass armor and your big weapon after 30 min of hard effort to get the money for them

The reason why people camp has thereby been perfectly described.

illwieckz
Project Head

Post by illwieckz »

What do you not understand in teamkill?

This comment is licensed under cc ​​by 4 and antecedent.

lamefun
Tyrant

Post by lamefun »

illwieckz wrote:

What do you not understand in teamkill?

What did you not understand in going out and getting killed?

illwieckz
Project Head

Post by illwieckz »

In an FPS it's expected to be killed by the opponent team.

This comment is licensed under cc ​​by 4 and antecedent.

lamefun
Tyrant

Post by lamefun »

illwieckz wrote:

In an FPS it's expected to be killed by the opponent team.

Does getting killed outside make it more fun to lose your cool weapon and armor compared to getting team-killed by a telenode?

kharnov
Granger
Clan: GT

Post by kharnov »

Honestly, I never saw the point of keeping the buy/morph and credit/point systems.

lamefun
Tyrant

Post by lamefun »

kharnov wrote:

Honestly, I never saw the point of keeping the buy/morph and credit/point systems.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

I have had both your initial ideas in mind before you, kharnov, but due to your blasphemic statement

kharnov wrote:

I will not admit that I agree with you in any aspect of life whatsoever.

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction