Osavul

Post any feedback you have about the game here.
Asvarox
Mantis

Osavul

Post by Asvarox »

Two issues I've found so far:
1) As virus brought this up here, I decided to check how this app handles this. "Lol^^217" is shown as "Lol^17", while in Osavul as "Lol17", in other words, it doesn't escape ^^.
2) More of an issue, "Connect to IRC on startup" doesn't get saved for me, I can tick it, close the Preferences window, and when I open it again, it's still deticked. Needless to say, it doesn't connect to IRC on startup, too

Other than that, it's a great tool. It could refresh the list automatically on start-up (first thing I did after first startup was checking my internet connection as no servers were shown :P )

Qrntz
Dragoon

Re: Osavul

Post by Qrntz »

Asvarox wrote:

Two issues I've found so far:
1) As virus brought this up here, I decided to check how this app handles this. "Lol^^217" is shown as "Lol^17", while in Osavul as "Lol17", in other words, it doesn't escape ^^.

Done, pushed to master.

Asvarox wrote:

2) More of an issue, "Connect to IRC on startup" doesn't get saved for me, I can tick it, close the Preferences window, and when I open it again, it's still deticked. Needless to say, it doesn't connect to IRC on startup, too

First in queue for tomorrow.

Asvarox wrote:

Other than that, it's a great tool. It could refresh the list automatically on start-up (first thing I did after first startup was checking my internet connection as no servers were shown :P )

Thank you! And it does. Perhaps that was legitimately a problem with your connection. :-)