Music Slider

Post any feedback you have about the game here.
Comet_
Mantis

Music Slider

Post by Comet_ »

Is there a reason why the Effects slider controls the music volume and not the music slider? I feel like you devs are just trying to get at us.

PS: Can we find a cure for post mortem instantaneous rigor mortis for the mantis?

Viech
Project Head

Re: Music Slider

Post by Viech »

User interface and audio system were both replaced and went out of sync. Someone (you? me? anyone?) needs to open an issue for this (SNOI™ for short) so it gets fixed on either end.

Mantis animations are being completed and will hopefully get into the next alpha.

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction

Comet_
Mantis

Post by Comet_ »

Gotcha, I figured the Mantis was just that, however I saw that it had somewhat of a death animation so I didn't know if it was intentional or not. Thanks for the response:)

Also, I'd just like to add that the mantis model is fantastic. I like it a lot.

Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

It really is! Also, it might be that the death animation was indeed just broken on the code side, I kind of lost track on the animation progress (more precisely, what made it into the release and what not).

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction