Need some information on what is going on

Talk about anything related to Unvanquished.
Mortalis

Need some information on what is going on

Post by Mortalis »

Hi every one,

I'm mortalis , i used to play a lot (i mean A LOT) to Tremulous , which i'm supposing you all know this game (unvanquished) is inspired from.
I stopped playing because the servers went empty , i used to play with my father and my brother to this game , which was really a good time for me.

I discovered recently this "sequel" next gen version of tremulous ; Excited, i downloaded it right away , but i was really dissapointed seeing only one player connected (tremulous in it's glorious hours was at like 15-20 servers full)

I wanted to ask all of you what is going on, if the game is still in dev. or if it has been dropped, and why is there so few players on it etc...?

I think this game is awesome as a game can be, so it would be wonderful if ou could give me some hope on it's future !

Hoping i'll get answer from one of you soon,

Regards (Sorry for my english)

kharnov
Granger
Clan: GT

Re: Need some information on what is going on

Post by kharnov »

The game is still very much in development, it's in an alpha stage. You can expect to see far more players online when we've hit beta, which is when the game will be much more stable and people won't have to download a new release every single month.

However, you can still find a lot of people on when we have community games on Sunday afternoons.

Mortalis

Re: Need some information on what is going on

Post by Mortalis »

Okay thank you for answering, and thanks a lot for working on this game !