Fight Beetle here!

Talk about anything related to Unvanquished.
Fight Beetle

Fight Beetle here!

Post by Fight Beetle »

:yawn: yawn
So just now I looked over a game I did not think existed in the first place. I got alerted to it's presence via a crappily made advertisment "unvanquished is an fps shooter with fps with rts mechanics download now"
So after seeing that and registering here I would like to say: Revise the ad. I doubt you guys can engineer an ad on your own so look to successful games. Also, get your game everywhere. Kongregate, newgrounds, etc. It won't be hard, anyways. Also, and I am aware of a thread about it, change the name to something using interesting vocabulary, not like your suggestions "airclash? :yawn: " Use something technical like "Intersection point" or "Disjunction"(disjunction is a fancy way of saying x or y) for example. Either way, :thumbup: , your :dragoon: 's and assorted items are well designed and I hope you will share the success of games like tf2. :bsuit:

kharnov
Granger
Clan: GT

Re: Fight Beetle here!

Post by kharnov »

:cyclops:

lamefun
Tyrant

Post by lamefun »

kharnov wrote:

:cyclops:

Fight Bettle isn't me...

"unvanquished is an fps shooter with fps with rts mechanics download now"

Kharnov, why are you advertising with the install process / bots / 1vs1 gameplay still not fixed?

Fight Beetle

Post by Fight Beetle »

:tyrant:
I have nothing to do with this game at all. I am a player of games other than this. You may find me in the spiral knights forums.

gavlig
Animator

Post by gavlig »

I didn't even know that somebody has started advertising the game before beta. I sincerely don't think it was kharnov.

Ishq
Project Head

Post by Ishq »

I can't believe people actually see those ads. Out of curiosity what site were you on and what were you searching for?

kangz
Programmer

Post by kangz »

Wow, people actually see those ads >_>

It is probably yours Ishq as I don't remember that text.