Hey I can't launch the game :(

Talk about anything related to Unvanquished.
Cajunfiend
Dretch

Re: Hey I can't launch the game :(

Post by Cajunfiend »

You should be able to find the version you need, here!
http://sourceforge.net/projects/unvanqu ... ersal_Zip/

lamefun
Tyrant

Post by lamefun »

Bluefire wrote:

No, I have the 0.32

Where I should download the good version?

What? Why doesn't it check version before joining and say "Please download the new version" if there's mismatch? Nice!

illwieckz
Project Head

Post by illwieckz »

Oh yes, with open-source you can live with plenty of helpful people around you, living in a natural environment, but it has a drawback: you must not see each other as enemies and you must be kind because help is graceful.

Oh yes, with proprietary you can live alone full of concrete around you, and when you need help you can force someone to come and help. Because he is not your friend you'll have to buy his help (but you never shall buy his friendship). It has a drawback, you have to be one of the 1% who own 99% of the planet's wealth, you have to be alone, and you have to be unable to do anything without having to do it by force.

Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

You've made your point numerous times lamefun, if you continue to throw your open source/proprietary mindset at forum members looking for support or into other unresolved, on-topic discussions I need to give you a break.

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction