Vote for Unvanquished!

Talk about anything related to Unvanquished.
Viech
Project Head

Vote for Unvanquished!

Post by Viech »

We are nominated for this month's Linux Game Awards election!

While we haven't yet reached Beta and didn't really expect it to happen this early, winning this election (or scoring a high number of votes alone) would help us extend our coverage in the Linux/FOSS world, where gamers tend to be rather open towards playing and participating in the development of unfinished games.

If we manage to score more than thirty votes we will end up on the frontpage of their hall of fame for quite a while, which should be doable if everyone who reads this takes the time to submit a vote. If we also win the election we'll be covered on the front pages of multiple linux gaming related sites and have a "let's play" video created for us.

In order to vote you just need to sign up with an account name and a valid mail address. Klick here now to vote. (Granger demands you to. Granger will be angry if you don't. Look at the picture below to see how angry granger can get.)

[img]//www.unvanquished.net/images/angrygranger.jpg[/img]

"Vote or I will show you my real form!" – Granger

Click here to read this article on the main site!

Last edited by Viech on Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:21 pm UTC, edited 2 times in total.

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction

Viech
Project Head

Re: Vote for Unvanquished!

Post by Viech »

In retrospect, I think this granger just had a serious illness.

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction

Dracone
Dretch

Post by Dracone »

As the head of this project, I will vote.

Thanks everyone for your support.

Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

Dracone wrote:

As the head of this project, I will vote.

Thanks everyone for your support.

This response confuses me.

DwarfVader
Mantis

Post by DwarfVader »

:announce: VOTE :announce:

I did it ! :bsuit:

@viech the picture ....looks like an old tired :advgranger: who, after a hard day of putting :egg:s'n stuff up, is ready to go to bed. He has taken off his upper armorplate to brush his teeth ( and maybee one or two of his eyes? )

Tom
Dragoon

Post by Tom »

Done.

edson

Post by edson »

I was not sure to vote, because the real granger form could be interesting, BUT I DID IT!

Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

edson wrote:

I DID IT!

WELL DONE!

Also, welcome to our forums! (I'm afraid I didn't notice your first post.)

StalKermit
Dragoon

Post by StalKermit »

Your BBCode is fail. kthx.

Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

StalKermit wrote:

Your BBCode is fail. kthx.

The cross post plugin that puts news items on the forum is broken. Read the front page article here for increased awesomeness.