Please don't die

Talk about anything related to Unvanquished.
seanofthedead

Re: Please don't die

Postby seanofthedead » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:21 am UTC

Great to hear the game isn't dead, I also can't wait wait to see what you guys have been working on.
kharnov
Project Head
Clan: GT

Postby kharnov » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:33 am UTC

seanofthedead wrote:Great to hear the game isn't dead, I also can't wait wait to see what you guys have been working on.

You don't have to wait any longer.

https://www.unvanquished.net/?p=985
illwieckz
Debugger

Postby illwieckz » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:52 am UTC

:bsuit: :bsuit: :bsuit:
This comment is licensed under cc ​​by 4 and antecedent.
ZerggedTrem.XH

Postby ZerggedTrem.XH » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:37 am UTC

Hello! Played a few minutes, recognized that damn Training Box map from the original Tremulous 10 years ago. The bots have sorta improved, I remember them getting demoed on the... MG servers? PureTremulous? One of those types. Been so long.

1-shotting helmetless people with dragoons like old times, punishing human scum by letting xenos getting that early lead... though Pounce is reeeaaallly tweaked to be low-power. Mixed feelings about dragoons not being Stage 1 anymore.

It feels so weird to play with a high resolution. Almost harder to land hits because the crosshairs are real small compared to the old days of 1024x768. Incredibly noticeable on Dretch. That hitbox the size of my thumb is still the size of my thumb and I foresee will screw me over on native 1440p.

People masterminding the Unvanquished team, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I hope the word gets out and more people start playing.

Needs more Granger rush! :granger: :granger: :granger:

Curious, I wonder if anyone that was on Tremulous remembers the (Spy) clan? I played often with the "(Spy)Zergling." handle with "Incognito" and two or three other people.

Return to “General Discussion”