Argentine Spanish Progress

Discuss clans, events, servers, and more!
elder

Re: Argentine Spanish Progress

Post by elder »

icaro440 wrote:

The sentence structure and grammar is almost the same as in the original Spanish language, but they (South Americans) have replaced some names and adjectives, there are also slight differences in pronunciation.

But there is no major problem. A Spanish speaker, communicates pretty well with a speaker from Argentina or Mexico and vice versa.
I think it should not be easy for an English speaker to appreciate these small differences in the Spanish language, hell, even in Spain, exist pronunciation differences between existing States/Regions

I guess such differences exist between English speakers from U.k and english speakers from U.S., but for me it is impossible to tell whether someone is speaking traditional U.K. English or U.S.A. english

I can maybe imagine the difference in slang, but spanish is still spanish. The problems you run into is the other dialects that you run into in each country it is spoken. imagine a certain brand of spanglish in each different country.

icaro440
Marauder

Post by icaro440 »

hehe, that's it! Spanglish!!!! Spanglish would be an ideal solution to the problem of linguistic diversity in the world,

according to wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_la ... e_speakers

List of languages ​​by number of native speakers

1 Chinese mandarin 14%
2 Spanish 4.85%
3 English 4.83%

English + Spanish = 4.83% +4.85% = 9.68% <14%

Holy shit!....now what? XD

Alex

Post by Alex »

current release is 50% english.