Ahoy, Unvanquished!

Discuss clans, events, servers, and more!
Vortexxian
Sound Designer

Ahoy, Unvanquished!

Post by Vortexxian »

Well, my name probably isn't a foreign one to many of you. Vortexxian here, also known as Flexstyle, and I'm responsible for a lot of the stuff you hear in Unvanquished. I left a while back, but I'll hopefully be around a bit more often once school eases up for me.

I used to lead the biggest guild in Tremulous, "Dretches'R'Us," and I'm a mostly-inactive Pk member.

I contributed to the ol' Tremfusion mod a while back with some musical endeavors, and that's where my open-source efforts kinda started.

I've just released the soundtrack to a recent indie game, entitled "Trace Vector." You can find the game here and the soundtrack here.

Anyways. I idle a lot in the IRC channels, and you can usually find me there. See you around!

[img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/39664725/Hotlink/images/magtrailer_sig.png[/img]

Viech
Project Head

Re: Ahoy, Unvanquished!

Post by Viech »

Hello Vortexxian! :smile:

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction

kharnov
Granger
Clan: GT

Post by kharnov »

majkifajki

Post by majkifajki »

Trace Vector music resulted with nerdgasm in my case. GG.