Re: Tremulous memories

Post by Zeyphr »

It's all coming back :')

Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

I found this stencil I made a while ago:

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction

Campbellz

Post by Campbellz »

[PRO]Vserver Still has that stuff..just sayin. I was their yesterday messing around.

Campbellz

Post by Campbellz »

Zeyphr wrote:

It's all coming back :')

yes, it is actually.

carrionkit

Post by carrionkit »

I have memories all the way back to 2006. Anybody remember that server, what was it SST? some 60 player server where every game was dominated by KARL MALONE or Existential Risk' Basilisk. Clans like {SGA} (Killerz) [OPP] AoD [COM] }MG{(Guild I know) CU| NT| Zubs AA
Doing the Granger Games with [COM] was one of the best things I did.
Servers like ++Beer Garden++
Man those were the good days for sure. What ever happened to tremulous? It had pretty much died down around 2008-9, didn't seem like much was going on even after the 1.2 gpp, whats all this unvanquished business? Anybody who's been around for a while wanna fill me in?

I was having a major nostalgia trip and thought I would Google my old name! I was Karl Malone / {SGA) Ender and a whole bunch of other monikers. I know this post is like a year old but what the hell. I played that game so much during college it used to drive my roommate crazy listening to me playing trem all the time. He used to slam my door shut to my room when I was playing if I left it open. Brings back a lot of memories from that time. I play TF2 as my FPS now and have been the past years but I still have trem on my desktop and I hop in now and then to fuck around on ATCS.

kharnov
Granger
Clan: GT

Post by kharnov »

Welcome to the new home of granger.

Dracone
Dretch

Post by Dracone »

carrion_kit wrote:

I have memories all the way back to 2006. Anybody remember that server, what was it SST? some 60 player server where every game was dominated by KARL MALONE or Existential Risk' Basilisk. Clans like {SGA} (Killerz) [OPP] AoD [COM] }MG{(Guild I know) CU| NT| Zubs AA
Doing the Granger Games with [COM] was one of the best things I did.
Servers like ++Beer Garden++
Man those were the good days for sure. What ever happened to tremulous? It had pretty much died down around 2008-9, didn't seem like much was going on even after the 1.2 gpp, whats all this unvanquished business? Anybody who's been around for a while wanna fill me in?

I was having a major nostalgia trip and thought I would Google my old name! I was Karl Malone / {SGA) Ender and a whole bunch of other monikers. I know this post is like a year old but what the hell. I played that game so much during college it used to drive my roommate crazy listening to me playing trem all the time. He used to slam my door shut to my room when I was playing if I left it open. Brings back a lot of memories from that time. I play TF2 as my FPS now and have been the past years but I still have trem on my desktop and I hop in now and then to fuck around on ATCS.

WHOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Compressor

vape

Post by vape »

Dracone wrote:

WHOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Compressor

a wild king baslick has appeared

bird

Post by bird »

My fav memories were rekting dracone punjabi stevenM yarou vape 3of12 freak j cool k otic and friends/affiliates in 10 different scrimz.