Search found 78 matches
- Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:29 pm UTC
- Forum: Community
- Topic: Reviving scheduled games, let's play with real players
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2881
I voted for every option
- Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:35 am UTC
- Forum: Feedback
- Topic: Poll: gameplay changes so far
- Replies: 27
- Views: 8447
I strongly dislike *Simplified locational damage* when applied to all classes. It's too dumbed down and for me makes aliens unenjoyable to play. The confusing mechanics of dretch headshots could stand to be changed, but not for larger types. *Simple momentum* is probably a good idea. I can't even re...
- Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:03 am UTC
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Comparison to Tremulous for players transitioning?
- Replies: 24
- Views: 7039
bind a "+moveleft; +sprint" works for me. Try typing "/bind a"to make sure there isn't any team-specific bind overriding it. Protip: enable cg_drawspeed to tell whether it is actually working. I didn't think sprinting sideways was a thing, but it actually is...I'll have to add a...
- Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:09 am UTC
- Forum: Off-topic
- Topic: Unvanquished esoteric programming
- Replies: 1
- Views: 845
Recently pondering the collection of curious console commands which have been implemented in our beloved game beginning with the heritage of Tremfusion, I came to the insight that they make an amusing esoteric programming language. The functionality is enough to be Turing-complete, but sufficiently ...